Production Staff, Full-Time – George Howell Coffee – Acton Roastery
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. This person should be able to stay focused and have the ability to apply common sense in order to carry out tasks/ instructions. This individual should possess 1 or more year’s production experience. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to follow processes, policy and procedures of a coffee roasting company
- Capable of working in a fast paced production environment
- Receiving green coffee/other related items related to production
- Stock shelves/racks
- Bag/seal roasted coffee efficiently
- Work as a team/one unit
- Sense of urgency/ability to switch gears easily when needed
- Ability to lift 75lbs on a regular basis
- Pick/pack customer orders efficiently w/goal of 100% accuracy
- Help maintain, clean production/order fulfillment areas at all times
- Held accountable for the job you do/company you represent
- Potential to learn coffee roasting as a backup roaster
- A love for coffee is a must
High School Diploma; relevant experience is preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Physical Requirement: bending; stooping; light, moderate and heavy lifting/ carrying; be able lift a full barrel of roasted coffee over head weighing up to 60lbs continuously; pushing; reaching above shoulder; ability to do a repetitive motion; and the ability to stand and walk for most of the day.
- Mental Requirement: Comprehension, Organization, Reasoning, Communication
If you would like to hear more please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.